• Product returns cost the
US economy 260 million annually.
• 22% of people give up
on support and return the product.
• On average, customers
speak to 3 different support reps.
• Customers spend an average
of 2.5 hours on support.
• On average, consumers take more than
eight steps to resolve an issue.
• 89% of customers won’t take action
until they read reviews.
• More than half of consumers won’t use a business
if it has less than a 4* rating.
• Customers could spend 31% more
on a business with great reviews.
• After one negative experience, 51% of customers
will never do business with that company again.
Select a time that works best for you on the calendar below.